Squid ink adds body and fullness (and a black color) to your foods.
Squid ink is actually made from cuttlefish, has been described as “mellow, velvety, warm-tasting” and is suitable for pasta and risotto.
It’s color comes from melanin, a pigment, and it’s taste from high concentrations of glutamic acid.
Read an excellent gourmet.com article about squid ink here.
Available in 1/2 kg (1.1 lb.) jars and 4 gram plastic packets.
- Pimentón Dulce or Sweet Paprika – Round red peppers make this mild, light orange paprika.
- Pimentón Agridulce or Medium Hot Paprika – Longer, dark red pepper make a medium hot paprika.
- Pimentón Picante or Hot Paprika – Made from any of several different types of long red peppers.
Purchase with Free USA Shipping
- Pricing includes free USA shipping - Call for international shipping
- Safe ordering through PayPal - no PayPal account required
- Purchase using any Visa/MC without registration